While wandering through some caves one day, this duo felt endless relief when they finally saw the light of day. As far as they knew, all they had to do was get over the last hump and they'd be in the clear. But when one of them lost his footing, something gross happened.
At first, it doesn't look so bad, but after a minute, you'll see why this situation was a total nightmare.video-player-present
What if those things were poisonous? That could've gotten ugly. Instead of being hurt, however, they captured one of the creepiest bug videos on record.