When it comes to finding and buying weird things, the Internet has completely changed the game. Not only do you have access to more weird and creepy trinkets than you could ever hope for, but you can also shop for them completely anonymously.
That's why websites that specialize in interestingly creepy items like the Necrology Shop are so great, especially with the holiday season right around the corner. Let's take a look at some of their best and creepiest items.
1. What are your thoughts about a necklace made out of mouse bones?
2. You'll look like the belle of the ball wearing these earrings made from human toe bones.
3. And there's no better way to accessorize than with a nice inverted cross.
4. This lovely necklace is a combination of deer and snake bones.
5. Be careful around this necklace. It's made with hedgehog quills.
6. This particular necklace has a preserved hornet in it.
7. That's a mighty fine bird claw.
8. You can't go wrong with a painted deer tooth necklace.
9. This one isn't made with animal teeth. These are of the human variety.
10. According to the website, this piece is a "glittering skunk skull."
11. This wolf claw is set in a pendant so you don't cut yourself.
12. It's kind of freaky how similar skunk and squirrel skulls look, isn't it?
13. And finally, how about a necklace made from snake vertebrae?
(source: Necrology Shop)
Well, now I know where I'm doing all of my holiday shopping. This store has it all. Visit their website to check out the full collection.