Halloween is just around the corner, and I think that we should all do our part to make it the scariest one yet. Trick-or-treaters are so desensitized to scary things these days that it takes a heck of a lot to freak them out.
Thanks to the Internet, it's easier than ever to deck your home out in creepy accessories at rock-bottom prices. A quick search on Etsy reveals all sorts of deliciously creepy items that are perfect for Halloween.
1. This doll head garland is perfect for your terrifying Halloween party.
2. Nothing gets you cleaner than skeleton soap, especially during the Halloween season. For only $5.50 a bar, how can you go wrong?
3. This anatomically correct eye even features the optic nerve. So much realism for only $30.
4. It's supposed to be a cat pillow, but it looks a lot more demonic than cuddly.
5. This doll head planter is the perfect addition to your garden. Or not...
6. Pickled maggots really tie the decor together.
7. I don't care what anyone says, Beetlejuice was a scary movie. That's why these candles are perfect.
8. For $25, I'm not sure if this thing is worth all of the nope.
9. I think this is supposed to be a dead baby. Talk about creepy.
10. Not that many people carry change purses anymore, but if you do, you want yours to be as terrifying as possible when Halloween rolls around.
11. This hyper-realistic human skull would make a nifty addition to your front yard. You're $52 away from scaring trick-or-treaters half to death.
12. There's nothing like a good fake spider gag to terrify neighborhood kids, right?
13. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to the world's most terrifying gnome doll.
14. This genuine leather masquerade mask can double as a sleeping mask for the rest of the year.
15. If you're trying to be a doll for Halloween this year, these creepy tights were made for you.
Those trick-or-treaters won't know what hit them. I think I'll get a few dozen of those realistic-looking skulls and plot something deliciously spooky.