If you've ever gone on a late-night YouTube odyssey, you know that there are some pretty creepy videos out there. Most of the time, you find them accidentally and close them as quickly as you clicked on them.
But if you're someone who prefers to see all of the creepiness that the Internet has to offer, we've compiled a list of videos that most people would rather avoid. How many of them can you get through?
1. I Feel Fantasticvideo-player-present
You could live for 100 years and possibly never encounter anything as creepy and deeply disturbing as this video.
2. Max Headroomvideo-player-present
This video from 1987 was broadcast on a PBS affiliate channel in Chicago. The station's signal was hijacked and interrupted by this freaky 90-second video. The hacker was never caught.
3. Elisa Lam's Final Momentsvideo-player-present
This surveillance footage captured the last time that 21-year-old Canadian tourist Elisa Lam was seen during her visit to Los Angeles. Eighteen days later, her body was found decomposing in the hotel's water tank. It would have been impossible for her to access that tank on her own.
4. Daddy Long Legsvideo-player-present
An insane mass of spiders in a tree. Need I say more?
5. "If you knew it was me, would you have listened?"video-player-present
It seems like an ordinary PSA until the very end. That's when it turns into a horror movie.video-player-present
Words cannot describe the creepiness of this video. Just watch it for yourself...if you dare.
7. Nightstalker Recordingvideo-player-present
In the late 1970s, a serial killer and rapist stalked Southern California. In between his murders, he left terrifying, cryptic voicemails for his future victims. While his identity remains a mystery, this recording will make you feel like he's sitting right behind you.
8. Suicide Mousevideo-player-present
It takes skill to turn Micky Mouse into something terrifying.
9. Baby Laugh'a'Lotvideo-player-present
I'd love to meet the marketing team that decided to sell this horrifying product. Can you imagine hearing that thing in the dead of night?
10. Sugar Rice Krinklesvideo-player-present
I'm not sure if it would be possible to find a creepier spokesperson for a breakfast cereal.
11. Alice Maskvideo-player-present
This one's more subtle in its approach, but it'll certainly still give you nightmares.
12. Exploding Bananasvideo-player-present
When art meets horror.
13. A Late-Night Roadblockvideo-player-present
This is exactly what you don't want to encounter on your drive home from work.
14. Shaving Cream Torturevideo-player-present
It's getting pretty serious for that guy.
15. The Carter Hotel Experiencevideo-player-present
The Carter Hotel is one of New York City's seediest places to spend the night. In the video above (and the sequel), a woman recounts the establishment's violent history and then tries to spend a creepy night there.
I'm writing this in broad daylight, and I'm still terrified. I don't suggest watching any of these at night.